Our computed radiography technology offers comprehensive readings to make inspection easier. The FUJIFILM Dynamlx HR2 is a high-resolution CR system that reads images using a small workspace. The Dynamlx HR2 is easy to use, allowing users to insert CR imaging plates with one hand.
When using the Dynamlx HR2, you insert the image plate through the top of the image reader, and the plate ejects from the front once complete. Though it is a narrow space, the unique design can read imaging plates up to 152 cm long. The CR system has a reading density from 25 μm to 200 μm.
The CR system can also carry out several operations with just a few actions, ensuring you receive an extensive analysis of the product you’re testing.
The Dynamlx HR2 image reader has many specifications to ensure it’s the best product for your inspection needs, including:
- Reading density: 25, 50, 100 and 200 μm
- Reading grayscale: 14 bits/pixel
- Weight: 58 kg (127 lb)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 600 mm × 660 mm × 490 mm (24 in. × 26 in. × 19 in.)
- Operation condition: 15°C to 30°C, 15% to 80% relative humidity (RH) (No dew condensation)
- Power supply: 100V to 240 V AC, 50/60Hz, 400 VA or less
- IP tray: Hand-held type
- Tools for using special cut IPs: custom order for Type S and Type F